Corsair PSU CX750W Modular
CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard. And, the matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
- Modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need
- Built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency for low noise and lower power bills
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90-264V.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
- It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- ErP Lot 6 Compliant
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
Corsair CX 750M. Nominal power: 750 W, AC input voltage: 100 - 240 V, AC input frequency: 47 - 63 Hz. Motherboard power connector: 24-pin ATX. Noise level: 39.9 dB. Width: 150 mm, Depth: 160 mm, Height: 86 mm. Mean time between failures (MTBF): 100000 h