CORSAIR Builder Series CX 750 Watt
CORSAIR Builder Series CX 750 Watt ATX EPS12V PS/2 Power Supply EU Version 80 PLUS Bronze certified
The CX750 is 80 PLUS Bronze certified for excellent efficiency, and like all our CX series PSUs, is an ideal solution for those who want a no-nonsense, reliable power supply that’s designed for maximum compatibility. With a temperature controlled fan for low noise levels, long cables with tons of connectors for flexibility, and fully sleeved cables, the CX750 is a great choice at a great price.
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90-264V.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
- It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
Corsair CX750. Nominal power: 750 W, AC input voltage: 90 - 264 V, AC input frequency: 47 - 63 Hz. Fan location: top, Cooling type: active. Motherboard power connector: 24-pin ATX. Width: 150 mm, Depth: 160 mm, Height: 86 mm. Mean time between failures (MTBF): 100000 h