Corsair "DDR3 8GB PC 1600 CL9 KIT (2x4GB) Vengeance blue retail"
Great Looking, Great Overclocking Memory at a Great Price
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 memory modules are designed with overclockers in mind. Vengeance DIMMs are built using RAM specially selected for their high-performance potential. Aluminum heat spreaders help dissipate heat, and provide the aggressive look that you want in your gaming rig. As a bonus, the attractive low price of Vengeance memory will also leave lots of room in your system build budget.
Optimized for Compatibility with the Latest CPUs and Motherboards
Vengeance memory is designed specifically for the latest CPUs. Vengeance modules run at 1.5V for maximum compatibility with all Intel® Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors, as well as the 2nd generation Intel processor family. Vengeance DDR3 memory is available in single modules, and two or three module kits, making it easy for you to match the DIMM population requirements of your motherboard.
Next-Generation Density for the Ultimate Power User
Most Vengeance DIMMs are built with two gigabit RAM ICs. These extra-dense memory chips allow you to have 8GB of memory using only two DIMMs, or to populate your triple channel system with up to an insanely large 24GB of system memory for extreme multitasking performance.
High-performance 8GB Vengeance Dual Channel Kit, 1600MHz, 9-9-9-24, 1.5V.
- Maximize your system memory capacity for ultimate performance;
- Specially selected RAMs for overclocked performance;
- 1.5 V VDIMM spec ensures compatibility with 2nd generation (Sandy Bridge) Intel Core processor family;
- Includes XMP performance profile;
- Guaranteed to work on all dual channel Intel platforms;
- Aggressive Look you want;
- Attractively low price;
- World famous Corsair reliability and performance;
- Cerulean Blue heatsink.
Corsair 8GB PC3-12800. Internal memory: 8192 MB, Internal memory type: DDR3, Memory clock speed: 1600 MHz. Memory voltage: 1.5 V